EMMA’S FOUNDATION FOR CANINE CANCER, INC
Application for Assistance
Emma’s Foundation for Canine Cancer raises funds for dogs who due to the owner’s/caretaker’s financial constraints, would not be able to have or complete cancer treatment without assistance. Assistance is based on proven financial need.
Please note that Emma’s Foundation is ONLY able to help New England and Florida Residents at this time.
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR ASSISTANCE?
- You live in New England or Florida
- You provide your pet with routine veterinary care
- You have taken your pet to a specialist/veterinary and have a written cancer diagnosis
- You can provide proof of financial need
- Your pet has received a survival diagnosis of fair or better
- You are looking for help with diagnostic’s or end of life
- Your pet has already been treated and you are looking for funds to repay a loan or credit card
- You have been convicted of animal abuse or neglect
- Your pet has not been seen by a veterinarian in the last 2 years
- You do not have a cancer diagnosis from a veterinary or oncologist
- The animal is not in your legal custody
- Your pet’s prognosis is guarded or poor